Domestic Violence Program
Our Domestic Violence programs will provide individual and group counseling, and advocacy services to survivors of domestic violence.
Financial Literacy Programs
- Financial Literacy for Adult Women Ages 18-35
- Financial Literacy for Teen Girls Ages 13-17
- A Course In Dignity
- The Basics of Banking & Budgeting
- Checking & Savings Accounts
- The Power of Credit
- Basic Investments
Counseling for Children
- Individual and group counseling for children (ages 5-18) who have witnessed domestic violence.
- Individual and group counseling for children (ages 5-18) who are survivors of sexual abuse and incest.
- Therapeutic childcare provided for the children of adult clients (under age six) during domestic violence survivor’s support group.
Counseling for Youth
Individual and group counseling for teens that have witnessed domestic violence and/or experienced dating violence.
Operation Hope 5MK Partner
Dekalb Rape Crisis Center
S. O. Speak Out Productions LLC.
Safe Haven Transitional, Inc.
P.O. Box 501
Conley, GA 30288
A refuge for abused women and their children
Our mission is to accommodate a safe dwelling place for battered women with children, who are making the transition from a violent environment and provide them with resources and tools (counseling, education, positive parenting, etc.) to nurture, strengthen, and restore them back into society as self-sufficient productive citizens.
Empowering Success Today Inc.
Empowering Success Today’s mission is to service victims of violence with the tools needed to obtain a stabilized healthy way of living. Our goal is to break the cycle of violence by providing assistance, educational and prevention programs to not only the victims of violence, but to children exposed to violence. Our innovative programs equip survivors with the tools needed for a true mental, physical and financial change.
Beverly Cunningham Outreach Program Needs You!
Domestic Violence doesn’t just affect the victim but also the community as a whole. We are always looking for advocates to assist us in not only raising awareness of this crime but also with outreach programs. The qualifications of volunteers are simple.
All volunteers need to be 18 years of age.
If you feel as though those characteristics fit you and you have a passion for seeing others changed and transformed please fill out the attached form and we will contact you within 24 hours for interview.